The Journey Begins!
On Thursday, Oct. 22, we started meeting to learn about the RCIA journey, through which adults become Catholic. It may help you find the answers you’re seeking.
- Have you been sitting in the pew next to your Catholic spouse for years wondering what you must do to become Catholic?
- Are you or anyone you know interested in exploring the Catholic Church as your church home?
- Are you unbaptized but recognize a need for spirituality in your life?
- We’ll come together on a weekly basis to learn about the richness of the Catholic faith, explore God’s saving message to us in the scriptures, discover the many ways God is present in our lives, and learn to become the disciples that Jesus calls us to be. Our time together will include prayer, bible study, and getting to know one another and the Church.
- Consider coming to the RCIA sessions if you are:
- An unbaptized adult
- A baptized Christian or Catholic Christian who has not celebrated the sacraments of Confirmation and Eucharist.
If you know someone who is interested, why not come with them to the inquiry sessions and share your faith and the journey with them?
The sessions meet Thursdays from 6:30-7:30 pm beginning Oct. 22 in the Enrichment Center at Our Lady of Lourdes. Come and see!
If you are interested and would like to register or need more information, please call the parish office at OLOL (877-4404) or St. Thomas (877-4146).
P.S. If you are a practicing Catholic and you would like to join the RCIA team, please call Deacon Kevin at 620-2032 or email at email@example.com.